Slab size meter using laser range sensors
(SSM) is a real-time sensing system prototype
to measure the size of a moving slab in real time using three laser
range sensors and one tachometer. SSM was
built in 1995 at POSCO and achieved 0.1 mm accuracy in range
Too see the full content, please visit
and insert the patent registration number below without dash. For an
example, the patent (KR 10-0473682-0000) can be found using the number
- Pilho Kim, Variously formed slab width measuring apparatus andits
method, KR 10-0473682-0000, 4 September 2005.
- Pilho Kim and Joonjeong Yi, Slab camber measuring image processing
system using hierarchical image sequences, KR 10-0381099-0000, 8
- Pilho Kim, Slab camber measuring image processing system using
color features of image sequences, KR 10-0381098-0000, 8 April
- Hong Jeong, Pilho Kim, and Taeho Kim, Slab size meter using laser
range meter, KR 10-0270076-0000, 27 July 2000.
- Taeho Kim and Pilho Kim, Laser hot slab width meter and its
method, KR 10-0270123-0000, 27 July 2000.